Tuesday 18 September 2012

Why Hire Adam Humenuik As Your Real Estate Professional?



1. I Know My Business
- I know the actual selling prices of comparable properties (your competition). I can advise you about the best methods of enhancing certain features of your property to make it more attractive to prospective buyers.

2. I Know Where To Look For A Buyer
- Through the advertising that I will do on this and similar properties that I or my brokerage have listed in the same price range, I will be able to generate prospects for your property. I will be able to qualify these prospects before I bring them to inspect your property.

3. I Know How To Negotiate
- As a seller’s agent, familiar with all aspects of real estate, I am well qualified to negotiate a contract between sellers and buyers.

4. I Know How To Expedite
- My knowledge of finances enables me to speed up arrangements for financing and to help you complete the transaction in minimum time, thereby reducing the need for interim financing.

5. I Am Experienced With Real Estate Law And Practice
- Part of my services to you is protecting your interests throughout the negotiations, closing, and avoiding any practices that might result in legal entanglements.

6. I Am Committed To Providing A High Level Of Service To You And To Selling Your Property
- When you hire me, providing service to you and selling your property are my main objectives. You do not have to stay home for fear that you will miss a call, or to show your property; I will be doing that for you. You can feel free to go about your normal pursuits, secure in the knowledge that I am taking care of the business of selling your property.

7. I Get Paid When You Sell
- When your property sells, for the price, terms, and conditions you accept, only then do I get paid.

Adam Humenuik
– REALTOR®, B. Comm
Hallmark Realty
306-261-2470
www.SaskRealEstatePro.com
Adam@SaskRealEstatePro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment